Press release is the news provided by a company or business. If you have got a do-follow backlink then a press release can help you in search engine ranking. It is basically a process of writing new events, products and services of a company and then submitting it to a PR site. This off-page SEO strategy helps you popularize your product, event or services on the web and it helps improve the SEO of your site.
Types of Press Release
There are two types of PR submission sites available including free press release submission sites and paid press release submission sites. Press Release is not a easy task, you need good connection with your niches sites. You can also hire us for these type of services, Because we are best Seo company in Vadodara, Ahmedabad and Surat.
Free Press Release Submission
There is a version available known as free press release submission sites where you don’t need to pay anything. You are always welcome to try them but you should really don’t expect anything from them as they can make you popular and sometimes not. Most of these free sites are based on a freemium model where you can use the free trial and can get more by an additional fee.
Also Read:- 1100+ Blog Commenting Sites List 2022
Paid Press Release Submission
Another method is the paid press release method which proves to be a legitimate method of submission. They are the high PR submission sites which presently set the backlinks for your website to make the events, products and services popular. These paid press releases can boost the visibility and get you the better coverage which you are looking for. You can submit the content with rich arrangements like pictures and videos here.
How to Submit Press Release
Here are the steps to submit a press release site.
- The first thing you need to do is to find press release sites.
- Next step is to visit the site and provide all the required details to create an account.
- Submit details such as username, password and email id and then verify your account.
- All the required details such as headline, keywords, summary, contact information, etc should be submitted.
- Also write a submission email to send along PR.
- Once everything is done, you need to wait for the approval.
- After approval your press release will be submitted on the site.
Benefits of Press Release
These are some of the benefits of Press Release.
- It is one of the quickest ways to build backlinks for your website which improves link popularity.
- You don’t need to spend much on marketing and advertising as PR will reduce your marketing cost and will enable search engines to find your website easily.
- You can boost the sales and traffic of the website by adding keywords in the content of PR.
- Online Press Release provides long-term benefits which can be advantageous for upcoming years.
- The process helps you build online recognition. You get a higher reputation and gain the trust of visitors.